Saturday, February 4, 2012

Crescent Chicken Bundles

Little bags of gold is what these should be called...

Ingredients:
1 packaged Pillsbury crescent rolls
1.5 lbs cooked and cubed boneless skinless chicken breast
8oz sour cream
1 can cream of chicken
1 cup mixed veggies

Mix everything MINUS crescent rolls together. (I'm including this handy photo tutorial as to add some additional help to this terribly confusing project)



Instead of breaking rolls apart, flatten out 2 adjacent rolls forming one mega crescent rectangle and put a scoop of your chicken mixture inside like so:


Bundle up your goop ball inside a nice little papoose and cook according to directions on crescent packaging. I think it's like 350 for 15 minutes. I don't really remember to be honest with you. I have a hard time retaining information when I'm starving to death. 


We like to have ours with this amazing side of (CLICK THE LINK ~~~~~~>)BREADED PARMESAN ASPARAGUS


Instead of crescent rolls, you can also but the same gut ingredients inside a pie crust covered by another pie crust to make an incredible pot pie. I do this after Thanksgiving with my left over turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment