15oz ricotta cheese
1. Cook your meat of choice. Most people use ground chuck, but I don't care for eating anything called "chuck." I used Jennie-O ground turkey and seasoned it with onion powder, minced garlic, and italian mixed seasoning.
2. Lightly grease your crock pot. Does that sound dirty to anyone else?
3. Place a layer of uncooked lasagna noodles, they don't need to be the boil-free kind, just any regular kind will do.
4. In a separate bowl, mix a jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce with 1/3 cup water.
5. Layer on top of the dry noodles half of your meat, sauce, ricotta and mozzarella.
6. Repeat layers.
7. Cook on high for 1 hour, then on low for an additional 3 1/2
I also used reduced fat mozzarella and part skim ricotta. No one knew the difference. My husband even went back for seconds.