Monday, May 7, 2012

Progress Report...6 Days To Go!


Alrighty. Well, lets see here. I've pretty much mastered the art of procrastination throughout my years. However, I think I've honestly done pretty well this time with getting things done in an orderly fashion. I've had all the utilities switched over to the new Colorado companies, I've had all our old California utilities scheduled to be turned off. I've made the appointments for cable and Internet people. I've booked our flights and moving truck. I've packed everything we won't be needing in the next 6 days, I've even managed somehow to shower every day. 

I'd say things are moving along quite nicely. 

Going from my very first, dainty, quaint box:


To this:


Isn't too shabby for 3 days work. 

Remember a while back when I was becoming obsessed with Space Bags? Well, it's so much worse now that we're moving. Because now I can even Space Bag the things I wanted to before but couldn't because we use them so often. Like Cabbage Patch Kids. I mean, I've always wondered what a deflated CPK looked like. And thanks to my mom for bringing me over a fresh box of bags after her trip to Costco, I found out. It goes a little something like this:


I've also Space Bagged all Guacamole's doggie toys, all of our clothes, all spare sheets, blankets, pillows, and towels. There is something about watching a big fat bag getting super small that fascinates me. It's the same reason behind my addiction to The Biggest Loser. 


So anyway, that's where we are as far as progress. So thanks for all the well wishes we've been receiving and keep my sanity in mind when saying your nightly prayers or cheers-ing your nightly beers (I'm not picky). 

#PhotoADayMay #SomeoneThatInspiresYou #ShelSilverstein #WhereTheSidewalkEnds



2 comments:

  1. Hi! Adding my button is fine! I do have Instagram. My name is yubitsume. You can email me at yubitsume1@gmail.com and I will do a guest post! I don't know how to reply to comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have earned your "Wonder Woman" crown and cape. Congratulation's !! By the way, I love that book "Where the sidewalk ends" !

    ReplyDelete