Friday, May 11, 2012

Progress Report... 2 Days and a Wake Up!

Well, we're another few layers of boxes into our packing so far:

Parkwood Apartments, Irvine, CA www.thebrighterwriter.blogspot.com

I had a tiny moment of freak out last night after I walked into the kitchen and realized there was nothing in it. I think when I opened the cupboard to grab a glass and all I saw was white nothing, it finally hit me. That and looking through 11 years of photos pretty much made me a blubbering mess for a couple of hours. But Elton John and some good conversation brought me back down to normal-ville. 

Anyway, everything seems to be running pretty smoothly. Today Kalynn and I went around and took down all of her baby proofing stuff which was pretty exciting for her. I got to unscrew outlet covers, she got to throw things into a box as hard as she could screaming "GOAL!" at the top of her lungs. We also did our final mark on the wall to document her growth over the last 2 years and 4 months. 

growth chart Parkwood Apartments, Irvine, CA www.thebrighterwriter.blogspot.com

growth chart Parkwood Apartments, Irvine, CA www.thebrighterwriter.blogspot.com

"I'm this one! I'm tall!"
growth chart Parkwood Apartments, Irvine, CA www.thebrighterwriter.blogspot.com

I've also been neglecting my May Photo A Day, so here's the last 4 days in review:

Something You Do Everyday: (raise this perfect little girl)
Parkwood Apartments, Irvine, CA www.thebrighterwriter.blogspot.com

 A Smell You Adore (fresh brownies)
brownies and icecream www.thebrighterwriter.blogspot.com

A Favorite Word (Barf)
barf www.thebrighterwriter.blogspot.com

Kitchen (mine is in boxes)
kitchen: dream VS Reality www.thebrighterwriter.blogspot.com
Hope all is well with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment