Saturday, May 12, 2012

Progress Report...1 Day And A Wake Up!

Who me? Well, I'm glad you asked. I spent the day saying goodbye to my very best friends. It was super sad, my eyes are red. Today was the hardest so far. Tough tough tough.

But this is the Brighter Writer. Not the Blubbering Blogger.

I've got a couple of great days ahead of me. I've got a beach day with mom planned for Mother's Day tomorrow, and we've got a really exciting move Monday morning at 5AM. We have many things to look forward to. My sister, brother in law, 2 nieces and nephew will all be in Colorado visiting this week. So not only will we be moving into our new home, but we'll have family there for extra support and a welcomed house warming.

And anyway, just because things are changing, doesn't mean they're ending. it's not goodbye, it's see you later.

Photo A Day May, Something That Makes You Happy: Progress
Things I hate: MOVING www.thebrighterwriter.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment