Sunday, March 18, 2012

Mmmm... Bacon



Funny how my pose is quite similar just containing very important, yet very different beverages. (The Wonder Woman t-shirt is a lie, by the way)


Anyway, this is how we do breakfast around our house:


I try to get us going every morning with a giant breakfast (yes every morning), then we fend for ourselves for lunch, and I do it up big again for dinner. Well, today I borrowed a recipe from our Soul Mate Couple and sweetened up our bacon a bit. 

Bacon, wrapped around soy-sauce soaked water chestnuts sprinkled with brown sugar and baked. Delish. Oh. My. Goodness. 

I highly recommend you start your day off sometime with these little pots of gold.

Oh and if you're hung over today, read THIS.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you ate the bacons for breakfast. They are so good! Thanks again for making them for the party, I totally didn't have time and we NEEDED them haha :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete